parents who vaccinate their children without their consent are terrible parents, no exceptions.
parents who let their children die of completely preventable diseases because they think 8 year olds are capable of making their own medical decisions are terrible parents. no exceptions
High-five for open minded people
this is cute and also observe: sometimes people aren’t being deliberately close-minded and douchey about issues like sexuality etc. ok sometimes they just need somebody to patiently and politely explain things to them
Dear Social Justice Bloggers
(Source: ssanra, via dailytroubledailystruggle)
(Source: coinlaundrys, via paulffinch)
this needs to be in every art history books in 10 years
Shit is real son.
Well my day is ruined
First of all, how dare you?
(Source: almatair, via dailytroubledailystruggle)
In which Jimmy Fallon nails it.
(Source: feyminism, via paulffinch)
this is so true i’m crying
(Source: dreamberks, via not-too-prettyinpink)
"To all the women who silently made history"
Anastasia Romanov visiting Disneyland, for anonymous!
(Calm down people, just because she’s not Disney does not mean she can’t go wherever she wants. She’s royalty too)
taking-beautiful-chances they are looking for souls!!! Lol
Hahaha oh dear….
Peach has lived most of her life in castles filled with lava
She spent her vacation hot-tubbing it up in an active volcano
She has been kidnapped to space
And the one time she actually got pissed off, she starred in her own game and rescued everyone with the power of emotion.
You think a tiny little laser explosion will break that iron princess demeanor?
Peach will wreck you.
Inspired by the many complaints i’ve received of older Lilo’s resemblance to Nani.
She’s named you the official Arendelle Ice Master and Deliverer.
(Source: kpfun, via cadywhispers)
Even little kids have a wage gap
- Boys, on average, spend two fewer hours doing household chores per week than girls do (they play two hours more).
- If they live in households where children are compensated for doing chores, boys make and save more money.
- A 2009 study conducted by University of Michigan economists found a two-hour gender disparity in responsibilities per week in a study of 3,000 kids.
- 75 percent of girls had chores, while just 65 percent of boys do
- This disparity in chores and free time continues into adulthood all over the world. According to the Organisation of Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), men “report spending more time in activities counted as leisure than women. Gender differences in leisure time are wide across OECD countries.”
- Year after year, studies repeatedly confirm these patterns.
- The problems women face with unequal pay and housework duties actually start in childhood.
- The fact that boys’ chores appear to be more profitable makes the childhood chore gap even more disturbing. Turns out, parents tend to value the work that boys do more.
- Gender stereotypes dictate these patterns.
- men who grow up with sisters do less housework than their spouses and are also significantly more socially conservative.
Just had to bold that bottom point there because of the amount of misogynists who claim that because they have women in their family, they can’t POSSIBLY be sexist ever.
oh my fucking god
I vividly remember all the families in my church where the grade-school boys were goofing off with toys and the girls were being handed younger babies and turned into babysitters.
Boys got to be boys, but girls had to be Moms.
Holy shit ^